Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Dayz creator creates dream play with new technology – FZ

Last year, Dean Hall Bohemia and Dayz for making new games. In a blog post he tells us more about the process and that he has begun to collaborate with the company Improbable which apparently develops technologies that impress him.

“My first meeting with Herman Narula, the CEO from Improbable, was one of The most surreal I ever had. The technology I had always wanted and tried to make was finally here. DayZ was born out of my aborted Attempts to Make a Database Architecture to Support My wild mass multiplayer ideas. But now, I did not need A ten year plan to make my grand visions of the multiplayer come true. I could do it now . “

It is grandiose multiplayer plans of the wallpaper, but those who expect a further development of DayZ will probably be disappointed. Hall is not interested in making a safe and secure games, but want to test boundaries and make the games he always dreamed of. He rejects the old ways of creating and marketing games with hype and market research, and would instead allow skilled developers create great games without distractions – which is possible because of the money he earned from Dayz.

It sounds to say the least promising, although we do not get any concrete information about the project.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment