Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Skandiabanken has technical problems – Expressen

Have you Skandiabanken internet?

Then you can get problems.

“We currently have technical problems”, informs a recorded female voice when Expressen contacting Internet bank.

According to Aftonbladet reports about Skandiabanken technical problems during Tuesday morning, the number could have told that their accounts seems to have disappeared when trying to get in touch with the Internet bank.

– We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, says Sara Liljedal, spokeswoman at the company, told the newspaper.

When Expressen called the internet bank, we were greeted by a recorded message which we were informed that the bank has technical problems.

A customer in Skandiabanken, who contacted the newspaper Expressen on Tuesday, says he was met by this news as he tried logging into their account in Skandiabanken:

“You have no active accounts . “

On Skandia’s website meet anxious customers of this news:

” We are now making the web easier to use – whether you use your phone, tablet or computer. Obviously, the same safe as before. Hope you enjoy the site!

PS. We have not touched anything behind the login – where everything works as usual. “

Another of Skandiabanken customers tell Expressen that it is not the first time it causes trouble.

– The first time I ran into this, it was a horrible feeling. I logged in and it said that I had nothing on my accounts. I came instead to one of the bank’s side, saying that I was a new customer. There I tip how I would set up an account. All my cards were gone, my credit was gone, my accounts and the money was gone.

She called Skandiabanken. There she, finally, answers that she could be calm: The error would soon be resolved.

– Now, when I log back in, it’s the same thing. I tried to call them but it is over an hour queue to arrive. Then comes the new message that there are more than 20 people in line. You get no number which lucky number you have sex or how to stand. In the end I gave up.

– There I am critical of this is that they do not go out and informs. The feeling when you call and they say “all accounts are gone” is terrible.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment