Thursday, October 24, 2013

Chefsknåderi à 2000 bucks - IDG.se

Pia Plop is CIO service of the Realm.

Pia Plop is IT manager in kingdom service.

As head may to find themselves in – or rather should welcome – to be evaluated and rated by various I-is-god consultants. Put under the microscope.

Class=”paragraphIntro”> How exhilarating, creative, courageous, strategic and simultaneously participate in daily are you? You work long term and is still always present? Can you have fun with you? So without respect for you and your expertise eroded?

consultant spans eyes in me and wiggling a little sinister with a hefty pile of papers paper. Pia Plop – The True Story.

I secretly shudder I of discomfort as soon as the kind of customized training is mentioned. Within me, echoing the “urk, not a fucking manager training that takes time away from me and my daily job.”

consultant with a price tag of 2000 kronor an hour or cool enough that report. “This we will go through thoroughly. Together, “she says and make it sound like she’s personally doing me a favor.

Her clock is worth as much as my car and I feel me uneasy. Although it appears that the employee, manager and colleagues in the management team loves me feel like the consultant that I should go home and let the results sink in.. “You can always become better.”

Would my mother, who is a nurse, know how much money goes into perfecting me and other department heads would she does not believe her ears. Would my loyal but severely congested systems architect Mickey know how much time I spend with a management consultant, he would get a shock.

Although the consultant would probably undergo an internal crisis if she knew the truth, that I am in silent protest by suffering her expensive training only because I know that everything else would be used against me.

What do you think? Am I completely out of line when I feel that management training takes time away from my real job? Who believe that allowance does more good elsewhere?

Email me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment