Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nicknamed Xbone is here to stay - FZ.se

When Xbox One was announced in May it was not long before the machine got it snappy nickname Xbone – a name that Major Nelson (Microsoft) think is disrespectful to all those who worked hard for thousands of hours with the product. Now, Microsoft Studios boss Phil Spencer commented on the name, and he seems to be rather annoyed that he did not think of it first.

– I guess what bothered me the most is that I did not come on the name itself. I had looked at the name Xbox One for months, and I was not clever enough to join words and get on Xbone says Spencer for GameSpot.

He notes that they are not particularly fond of the name, although he admits that it is witty. He thinks it’s here to stay, but announces that it probably will not be any promotions with the name.

– I do not believe you will see advertisements for Xbone .. But yes, it’s a clever name.

No comments:

Post a Comment