Sunday, January 12, 2014

How's smartphones? [My First] - FZ.se

I am a person who never even owned some form of smartphone and got the urge to buy one to try. My problem is that I do not have any kind of experience about how it works at all.

How does it work, for example if you want to disconnect themselves from the network? Does it cost money or can I somehow use my wireless at home?

What are the costs? Guess it depends on what kind of subscription you have, but I do not have much experience about it either, have never really been a “mobile guy” you might say.

Things I would like to be fun to do on a mobile if I had one would well be able to listen to music (Spotify), able to check Youtube since then, SMS and / or use any software to chat with friends.

In short, how does it work? Big noob here.

No comments:

Post a Comment