Monday, January 6, 2014

VK finds fault in Holmlunds blogging - Västerbotten Courier

VK’s principal publisher Ingvar Naslund is now in a comment to my blog post stated that Holmlund doing “wrong” when he publishes the email addresses. I think that’s more than I’m grateful for it. If Holmlund will care if it is of course an entirely different matter.

Naslund notes the blogger who decides what the hen wants to publish – just as Holmlund also said in a comment to someone’s comment.

But to understand what VK believe that bloggkommenterares email addresses published, you have to read Naslund comment a little extra care. He writes, among other things:

There are several who wronged over the years and published the email addresses. Maybe even as Isaac writes also you made it KG. Or? However, I do not think it necessarily is malice behind it. “

class=”c3″> to publish e-mail addresses, then, is to err. Holmlund then do wrong according to VK, when he does it.

Naslund fit while repeating “Isaac” claim that even I have done it. He does not believe that there is no malice behind this, but who he is referring to is of course unclear, ie on Holmlund or me. That I would have done with malice, I can not possibly imagine. I wish that Isaac talking about when I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment